COVID-19 Safety Protocols
In response to the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, LUXURY RECOVERY has developed a COVID-19 Safety Plan.
This Safety Plan relies on a common understanding of a “multiple barrier approach” to reduce exposure and transmission of the COVID-19 virus. Simply put, people will be safer.
- Personal health – be aware & stay home if you are sick
- Hand washing - effective and frequent
- Masking – face masks as recommended by CDC
- Social distancing – aware of yourself and others, maintain 6-ft separation
- Cleaning of workspace – effective and frequent
- Work planning – to maximize social distancing
- Workplace health screening – a collective commitment to others in the workplace
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – as appropriate
- Workplace policies & procedures – to support & encourage implementation of multiple barriers.
We are currently training all workers, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, customers, and others who visit our business on the “multiple barrier approach” and content of the plan along with the guidelines issued by the public health authorities. We will be actively updating and managing the plan and our response as we receive new information or updated guidelines.
Our Safety Plan Lead (or designees) will be providing the training on the plan and will be posting additional information at the job sites. The training will also include information from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Department of Labor and Industries (LNI), Department of Health (DOH), and our local public health jurisdictions.